What I Can Provide
* Personalised 1-2-1 tution through online video calling through Skype, Zoom or similar, and screen-sharing.
* I can cover GCSE IT, Computing, Computer Science and A-Level topics.
* I am also available for online 1-2-1 help more generally on teaching programming.
If you are interested, please get in contact via: https://davidcraddock.net/contact/
I have 15 years professional experience in software development and IT-related positions. Some companies you may have heard of:
* Worked as a Senior Software Engineer on iPlayer at the BBC for several years, including managing a team of software engineers.
* Worked as a Senior Software Engineer at Arm for 2 years, the famous British semiconductor and software design company.
* Worked at ITV as a Software Engineer.
In my career I have worked with the following languages:
Relevant Academic Credentials
* IT GCSE (B)
* Computing A-Level (B)
* BSc Computer Science and Artifical Intelligence from Sussex University (Honors)
* Several professional and academic computing courses completed at the Open University and through employer-sponsered tuition:
Certified Scrum Master Training
Configuring and Maintaining Broadcast Streams
ISTQB Foundation Course
Linux: An Introduction – Open University module – Course number T155
Modern C++ for Embedded Systems
Object-oriented programming with Java – Open University – Course number M255
Ruby and Cucumber
Systems Design in UML