- Phillips Hue Colour Lamp (top right)
- Phillips Hue Colour Lamp (Middle)
- Phillips Hue Colour Lamp (Bottom)
- Phillips Hue Lightstrip
- “DJ David Craddock” white illuminated sign
- “Live on Air” blue sign
- Laser (green or red laser wash)
- Revolving disco balls
Dark Music Lighting Settings
For Phillips Hue sources I use Hue Sync on my broadcast PC which syncs the lights in time with the music. I will use different palletes depending on the event. For darkwave/dark music style events I will use this pallette:
I will have the ‘Live on Air’ sign on, but not the disco balls or the laser.
Generic Disco/Party Settings
For lighter/retro music settings such as my bi-weekly ‘DJ’s Choice’ I will use the following settings:
I will have the ‘Live on Air’ sign on, and the disco balls and laser.
All cameras are mounted on tripods and require a USB port. Most have USB extension cables.
- Spedal Wide Angle camera – this will be used as the DJ CAM as the wide angle will cover the entire room
- Logitech C920 A – this will be used as the Decks Cam Right
- Logitech C920 B – this will be used as the Decks Cam Left